|Architect:||Henriquez Partners Architects|
|Landscape Architect:||PFS Studio|
NOW SELLING | CONTACT FOR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT AND SALES INFORMATION
An urban enclave defined in equal terms by its landscape and its people; organized around a nearly 10-acre park with elegant towers extruded organically from the landscape; supporting a quality of life that draws on a past steeped in raw natural beauty to represent a future of social, environmental and cultural abundance. Oakridge will be a crossroads for living, working, connecting, learning, creating and exploring – cultivated by those who want to be part of what’s next. It will be:
- A cultural hub that pays homage to human experience in all its forms;
- 2,600 homes for nearly 6,000 residents;
- Workspace for 3,000 creative professionals;
- More than 300 stores featuring the world’s most distinguished brands;
- A unique culinary experience featuring the best local and global chefs;
- One of Vancouver’s largest community centres;
- Vancouver’s second-largest library;
- A nearly 10-acre park made up of six integrated smaller parks;
- Home to the world-renowned Goh Ballet performing arts academy; and
- An incomparable variety of live music venues.
Piero Lissoni x Oakridge | NOW SELLING
With 42 floors and 319 residential units, The Piero Lissoni at Oakridge Tower is one of the tallest residential towers within the Oakridge complex. Lissoni’s design approach for the lobby, the building amenities, the rooftop garden, and all the homes was entirely informed by the proximity and connectivity to the majestic beauty and singular topography of the Pacific Northwest.
The Palazzi at Piero Lissoni x Oakridge | NOW SELLING
On the top floors of one of the tallest towers at Oakridge, The Palazzi by Piero Lissoni x Oakridge includes 70 estates on the floors 28-41 that Piero’s team have customized to take advantage of the more luxurious space. These homes will enjoy all of the attributes that come from living on top of the cultural hub of the city.
Oakridge x Clémande | NOW SELLING
A 181 residence 17-storey tower featuring interiors designed by Clémande Burgevin Blachman. The first Westbank homes to come fully furnished, with furniture and accessories curated by the designer.
Sergio Castiglia x Oakridge | SOLD OUT
An interior aesthetic that reflects the effortless sophistication and style of true Italian culture. Castiglia’s practice is known for keeping things simple and stripping away irrelevant ornamentation, while at the same time ensuring timeless luxury.
This is not an offering for sale and is for information purposes only. Renderings, descriptions, and specifications are sourced from the property developer and subject to change. Renderings are for illustration purposes only.